Ensuring Maximum Return for Your Network Investments
Operators and enterprises often struggle to manage their ever-changing IT landscape. Connecting the dots across varied legacy applications and new technologies in a timely manner and within with limited resources is a frequent challenge. Ensuing a future-proof enterprise-wide architecture and data management within current technology and security standards is critical.
Professional System Integration to Manage Dispersed Technologies
Mobinets’ System Integration team helps manage such challenges. Our highly skilled professional services team helps operators integrate dispersed technologies in a future-proof manner and in line with evolving business processes. As a part of our disciplined methodology, the Mobinets team provides end-to-end project management of client deployments, ensuring you realize maximum return on your network investments.
How Do We Do It?
Mobinets has a large team of IT experts providing system integration and customization services across multiple operating systems (e.g. Sun Solaris and Linux RedHat) and third party platforms (e.g. VERITAS Foundation, Oracle ENT/STD, Weblogic, Visibroker, Jboss).
Mobinets also specializes in supporting system integration with core support systems of Tier-1 Telecom Vendors, such as Ericsson, NSN, Alcatel Lucent and Huawei, in addition to major IT and financial service and solution providers. In particular, Mobinets supports interfacing with and customization of:
- Interface with IN systems for M-payment, PDM, SIMSAVE, PDP, PDM and MNO solutions
- Interface customization with Banks and Financial Systems
- Interface with Telcos billing gateways, clearance an payment gateway
- Customizing operators’ customer care and self-care for PDM and SIMSAVE
- MNO Billing customization
- OTA Services and OTACS plugins
Mobinets also has a dedicated team to support Gemalto solutions, including:
- Over The Air Platform (OTA), for SIM Management.
- Service Manager (SM), for SIM DSTK Management.
- Online Service Gateway (OSG), for handling SIM DSTK requests.
- MNO Billing, for handling fees on DSTK requests.
- SUMOS monitoring tool.
- OTACS to handle SMSC routing to Solutions.
- SIMSAVE, PDP and PDM for SIM and Handset Backup