Global Account & Sales Director
Sales and Marketing Department
Chief Commercial Officer
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a sales strategy for the Latin America Region and its Global/Regional Operators.
- Designate market in line with the regional commercial strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability, increasing market share and providing sales leadership within the assigned territory.
- Managing sales and growth activities exceeding annual business plan.
- Working closely with the Global Operational teams to ensure the highest standard of service quality.
- Lead, guide, evaluate & develop sales capability to satisfy short, medium and long term succession plans.
- Raise awareness of company capabilities and assets to customers and geographical regions.
- Provide detailed sales reports on key performance criteria; provide accurate monthly forecasts.
- Responsible for the commercial success of the region as defined by sales levels targets.
- Creates and manages proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
As Global Account & Sales Director, you must be a technically minded with a degree in telecommunications, OSS or IT and previous experience managing a $5M+ business in the Telecommunications Industry. You will have proven success in direct sales with personal front-line experience.
- Excellent sales leadership with demonstrable achievements in the Region and with at least America Movil and/or Telefonica, based on an existing solid network of contacts in the region.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- Experience negotiating large complex contracts.
- Able to work in a multinational virtual team on a global basis with wide range of cultures.
- A background in sales with experience in direct selling, a highly self-motivated individual to join the assets of our Company with sales management experience and a significant experience interfacing with customer relationship management.
- English, Spanish - fluent.
- Good knowledge of Portuguese.
General Working Conditions
- Location is flexible.
- This role will require a high level of travel.