Chief Commercial Officer
- Develop a sales strategy for the SEA Region and its Global Operators.
- Designate market in line with the regional commercial strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability, increasing market share and providing sales leadership within the assigned territory.
- Managing sales and growth activities exceeding annual business plan.
- Working closely with the Regional and Global Operational teams to ensure the highest standard of service quality.
- Lead, guide, evaluate & develop sales capability to satisfy short, medium and long term succession plans.
- Raise awareness of company capabilities and assets to customers and geographical regions.
- Provide detailed sales reports on key performance criteria; provide accurate monthly forecasts.
- Responsible for the commercial success of the region as defined by sales levels targets.
- Creates and manages proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunication or IT
- Previous experience in managing a $5M+ business in the Telecommunication Industry.
- Previous experience in direct selling
- Previous experience in Customer Relationship management.
- Technical knowledge should be in some or all of the following areas.
- Strong contact networks within the wireless industry;
- Effective at influencing with key technology decision makers/stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of IP Assurance and Service Quality Management (SQM, SLA).
- Transmission, planning, optimization and core and access domain expertise, preferably operator business processes.
- Experience of wider OSS areas including service fulfillment including Inventory Management, activation and engineering services and service assurance including fault and performance management and work force automation
- Core network knowledge
- OSS Admin and Managing Network operation
- Telco Frameworks:
- Good understanding of TMF NGOSS, OSS/J, eTOM, SID and ITIL.
- BSS/OSS Solutions:
- Network Inventory, Order Management, Service Assurance, Service fulfillment,
- CRM, Service Impact Analysis, Fault/ Performance Monitoring Management, IP Assurance.
- GSM Radio Parameters and Features
- Malay fluent
- English fluent
- Other languages is preferable
General Working Conditions
- Based in Malaysia
- This role will require a high level of travel
- Maintain adherence to Mobinets policies and procedures
- May be required to work extra hours