Senior System Integrator
IT & System Integration
IT & Integration Manager
- Install, upgrade, test and deploy patches or new custom solutions at customers' premises or remotely.
- Gather data, implement, test, train, and deploy software at customers' premises or remotely.
- Write necessary scripts and deploy them on production and test platforms.
- Install and configure third party software (i.e. Redhat Linux, Oracle DB, MySQL, etc.)
- Install and Configure Clustering system (i.e. VERITAS).
- Deploy new software locally.
- Manage and supervise Junior Integrators.
- Perform other related duties
- University degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Technical Competencies
- Java,Jboss, Weblogic, Visibroker
- English fluent
- Other Languages are preferable
General Working Conditions
- Based in Kenya
- Frequent travel throughout the Sub Sahara Region - up to 60%
- Maintain adherence to Mobinets policies and procedures
- May be required to work extra hours